TÁRKI's contribution involved producing analytical reports about the causes and effects of mobility in Europe. The analytical reports focused on the following research issues:
- international migration of the labour force within Europe,
- opinions and attitudes on European job mobility of the labour force,
- the relationship between national and international job mobility and satisfaction with work, and
- the contribution of national and international job mobility to the stratification and class mobility of the European labour force.
The reports are available from the website of Eurofound:
- Fouarge, D. and P. Ester, Factors determining international and regional migration intentions in Europe
- Coppin, L. and T. Vandenbrande, Voluntary and forced job mobility in Europe
- Bukodi, E. and P. Robert, Occupational mobility in Europe
- Schömann K., S. Geerdes, A. Fasang and L. Siarov. Job satisfaction and labour market mobility
- Higher Institute for Labour Studies, Catholic University of Leuven
- Institute for Labour Studies, OSA, Tilburg
- Jacobs Center for Lifelong Learning and Institutional Development, University Bremen
- IRES Istituto Ricerche Economiche e Sociali, Roma
- The Analysis of Eurobarometer on mobility project was funded by the European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions.
Lead researcher: Péter Róbert